Friday, March 14, 2008

Roaming in Africa

For those who were wondering when I would be back home, this is what I'll be doing in the next little while:

March 10 - out of Shamwana for good
March 10-12 Lubumbashi for debriefing
March 12-19 Livingstone, Zambia, with MSF gang + airserv pilot: bungee jumping, microflighting, getting wet in Victoria falls!
March 19-20 Back to Lubumbashi: last night in Congo!
March 20-21 Trying to get to Kilimanjaro
March 21-29 Kilimanjaro via Marangu, Tanzania. Climbing the Kili, or trying to, between March 24-28, the 5 day climb. Wish me luck - I don't know if I'll make it!!!
March 29-April 4 Beach Beach Beach!
April 4-14 Amsterdam chez Nic and debriefing with MSF-Holland
April 14 Back home probably going through the worse culture shock I've ever been through!
April 28-May 9 Back to normal life and work A la Baie James :)

No comments:

Post a Comment