Saturday, April 12, 2003

Goodbye KL!

Cheers from KL where it is my last day here,

Boohoo! I don't want to leave! I had the time of my life here, broke in and bought a digital camera so will have tons of diving pictures to share with you and guess what? Work is quarantining me so that I don't work in the hospital for the 1st 10 days after I come back, because I'm stopping by Singapore for an hour. So far so good, no sign of SARS, and I'm definitely wearing a mask and being careful where I put my hands (I didn't bring gloves).

Hmm... as I am typing this, the crazy idea just came: since this is a forced vacation, if I shouldn't just extend my trip and buy another ticket (not through Singapore)... will think about that quickly today... Whoah, it's definitely impulsive but I'd be stuck in Montreal for 10 days not working anyways?!?!?!?

We'll see... hope things with you guys are well and that you're not working too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment